Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    __sarah__ Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2003, 01:34 PM
    How to colour anime/manga drawings
    How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 05:45 PM
    Re: how to colour anime/manga drawings
    Im not sure on the 6.0 thing but I did find some on line how to draws check them out.
    Howtodrawmanga.com & www.giofx.com/free-how-to-draw-anime.html
    BoNNie_wOOf Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Well, I usually colour the drawings in light colours then start adding textures by using dark colours. However to get the shadow textures that you want on the drawing, get a model or a object to pose it, (eg, if your drawing a person, get those little mini mannequins to pose a position). Or if you want imagine the image in your head or use other drawings to assist you. Anyway, hopefully you get the idea.

Sorry if I don't make any sense. :P
    teadrinker Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 01:50 PM
    There are a lot of great tutorials at deviantART: where ART meets application! also if your going to be using photoshop I really recommend this site -----> http://psychobob.xepher.net/screentonez/ It has screen tones and various effects that will help you create a professional looking manga.
    tomming Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Anime CG Photoshop Tutorial by ~Dice963 on deviantART
    The link is for colouring cg,but I think I will be useful to you
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by __sarah__
    how do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? some pictures
    Another way is a lot of manga artist use water colors. I'm starting to use some myself. :)

watercolor manga tutorial | Traditional Art Tutorial Written By: kyrn

Hope this helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

Anime conventions on ny [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

View more questions Search