Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meconfused Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 02:32 PM
    Help Confused Missed Period But Neg Test
    Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t really been keeping a good track of them) so I guess that would make me about ten days late. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex relatively often but used condoms every time and as far as we know none have broken. For about 2 weeks before my period was due and up until just a couple of days ago my breasts were quite sore, and over the last couple of weeks (seems to have subsided now) I swear I was going to the toilet more often (bf even made a comment) I also had a few outbursts of bad temper (bf noticed that 2) everything kind of like pms (apart from weeing) but no period came. I also had maybe a few cramps like it was coming although they didn’t last long and not severe. I haven’t felt sick. I swear I can see little white bumps on my nipples that are bigger now than before but then again before I didn’t really look hard at them. I did a pregnancy test yesterday (urine one clear blue compact) in the morning. Came back negative. Is it possible that it could be wrong or I have done it too early? Even when it came back negative, I am kind of still not convinced I'm not preggie even though I think its pretty much impossible. I am not really wanting to get pregnant or anything, I'm still young (19) and active and not in the position to have a baby. The thing is I don’t understand why no period, I have not been under stress, not on pill havn’t gained or lost heaps of weight or anything like that. Am I being silly or is it likely that I am and the test didn’t work or was done 2 early?
    joelle321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 03:29 PM
    Hey there

I don't have an answer but pretty much the same thing is happening to me right now... did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I'm freaking out rite now too... please lett me know what happned

Joelle
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 05:05 PM
    go to your doctors an get it check out u won't be worried den. But sum people miss periods all the time its normal to sum people but not others. An sum home tests don't work as normal so u should go to your doctors good luck anyway
    jemjem18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 02:23 AM
    Hi was wondering if I could get advice I'm 19yrs old! I have never missed a period and 1 week before my period was due I have really bad cramp but all that was there was small patches of brown no blood! And I no (brown is old blood) I did a test on Friday but came up negative! And my period is 5 days late now! I still have brown patches just now! And I have unprotected sex with my boy friend Help Im confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Confused About Missed Period [ 25 Answers ]

Greetings Everyone, I am a 22 year old girl and for the past year my period has fluctuated to the point months would go by and It wouldn't come. I have no idea what else to do. My Doctor precribed to be Provera and Progesterone in order for it to come and now I am worried that if it will effect...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search