Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Missing Period with Paragard
    I got the paragard iud inserted back in early October and have had two periods since then the last of which was on November 20th. I am now about 9 days past due. I have never in my whole adult life missed a period unless I was pregnant. I also don't recall reading anywhere and being told at any point by my Dr. that missing a period is a possibility without pregnancy being the cause. Is there anyone who is or has used paragard with this issue?
    sincitybabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 05:34 PM
    I have had my Paragard IUD since September 2010, now it's January and still no period. Except for 2 weeks of spotting after the insertion. I don't know why. As far as I know, I'm not pregnant. Hopefully someone will have a good answer to that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and not missing a period [ 6 Answers ]

Can you still get your period and be pregnant? I am on the pill and I am feeling sick to my stomach but have not missed a period what is going on?

Is it Possible to be not pregnant with missing a period? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 days late on my period, and I am having a brown discharge. Is there still hope that I am not pregnant?

Missing period pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I only took birth control pills for a month and one week. Right after I stopped taking the pills, I had my period right after on that Sunday. Its been four weeks already and I still haven't gotten my period. Could it just be irregular because my body is changing from not taking the pill...

On the pill, missing my period. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20, married, two kids, 2 1/2 and 4 months. I started on the pill for the first time about two months ago. It is Loestrin 24 Fe. A 4 day period at the end of the pack instead of 7. I had a lot of spotting the first month. But this month seemed more normal. I was spotting about a week...

Missing period and not pregnany [ 6 Answers ]

I've been off my birth control pill for 5 months. Didn't get my period for the 1st two months and then got it right before my wedding and then once after (26 days). But now its 33 days and I haven't gotten it. We've been trying for a baby but I've take 2 HPT and they were both negative. I don't...

View more questions Search