Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new2nyc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 11:19 AM
    Cashmere versus wool coats
    Hi,

Does anyone know, in layman terms, how much more effective a cashmere coat is, in keeping you warm for NY winter, compared to a good quality wool coat? I agree cashmere feels better on the skin, and light-weight, looks great etc, and am also interested to understand the strength of its core use. Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2005, 11:25 AM
    Cashmere is the strongest, warmest and most durable form of wool.

Some citations:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    new2nyc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2005, 10:40 AM
    Thank you, Rickj. The articles do talk about cashmere's significant superiority. Hope they are true in real life too. Any real life experiences from anyone here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split A.C versus Window A.C-( urgent) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, There is this 1 question that has been the centre of debate in my house and the cause of many family problems. The question is: Does installing a Split A.C reduce your electricity Bill drastically in comparison to a window A.C? Now I say that split is efficient but the bill...

Dating versus Relationships [ 28 Answers ]

It is obvious to me there is a lot of confusion between dating and relationships. Much like the resume may get you an interview, and the interview may land you that great job... it works much the same way in the romance department too. The introduction is what precedes being asked out or asking...

Java 2 runtime versus MSJVM [ 4 Answers ]

Since Microsoft will soon no longer be supporting their java virtual machine, I downloaded Sun's Java 2 runtime. When my wife tried playing her java games on it, everything was slowed right down. I uninstalled Java 2 and went back to MSJVM and everything worked very well. My question is, since...

20 amp versus 15 amp [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like to use 20 amp circuit breakers, 12 gauge wire, and 20 amp "commercial" outlets in my basement finishing job (for all the wiring you would normally service with 15 amp breakers). I know it's a little more expensive, but I like the idea of being able to expand when I need...

Cashier versus certified check [ 1 Answers ]

A buyer has offered to pay a large purchase by cashier check. What is the difference between cashier and certifiied check. The purchase is a home. Thanks, Connie

View more questions Search