In younger days, I told myself my life would be my own
    And I leave the place that sunshine never shown
    For my life...
    bellybender Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Fron Find Lyrics | FindLyrics.com

Artist Song Title
    Carry On Till Tomorrow BADFINGER View Lyrics | This Is Right

Our best guess at what you were looking for is BADFINGER by Carry On Till Tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Title of song and singer? [ 1 Answers ]

The lyrics, "why don't you like me?" and "I could be brown, I could be green". What is the name of the song? And who is the singer?

Singer and Title of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone can tell me who sang a song. I think it starts "Help, give me some help" The song played a lot in 1982, but I just can't trace it or the Singer of the songs name. Please help!! :confused:

Song title or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the song title or the singer I don't really know what all the words are. I think it goes "mamas alright daddys alright they all seem a little weird surrender"that's all I know/ :confused:

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

View more questions Search