venicesurf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Stimulated diamond
    What is a stimulated diamond?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Never heard of a stimulated diamond.

I assume you mean SIMULATED diamond. Check this out, there are lots of links

simulated diamond - Google Search
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 02:40 AM

Simulated diamonds also called synthetic diamonds are man-made diamonds.Cubic Zirconia (CZ) is a type of simulated diamond and is a cheaper alternative for real diamonds. Untrained eyes cannot identify real from simulated diamonds.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennycarol View Post
    Simulated diamonds also called synthetic diamonds are man-made diamonds.Cubic Zirconia (CZ) is a type of simulated diamond and is a cheaper alternative for real diamonds. Untrained eyes cannot identify real from simulated diamonds.

Please keep an eye on the dates when threads were started. This thread is also 2 years old. Posting brings it to the top of the "list" and more recent inquiries get ignored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

True diamond [ 3 Answers ]

How can I determine a true diamond? Can it be determined by its brightness with hit by a ray of light?

Diamond pendant [ 4 Answers ]

I recently saw a commercial for a circle of diamonds or eternity pendant (diamond circle) but the diamonds in the necklace were hearts shaped and it says "i love you" in the setting (like the "I love you" ring) does anyone know who makes this I can't rememer the name of the jewellery company

Diamond Expert? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok.. I really want to know about how much money my engagement ring costs. I don't know how much diamond rings cost, or much about them at all, haha... so I was wondering if anyone would be albe to help. It's a platinum gold band and it holds 7 big, beautiful diamonds. Each diamond is 1/3 carat,...

Diamond commercial [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a diamond commercial on T.V. (not Zales or DeBeers) of 2 seedlings/spores travelling through the air together, eventually passing by a couple walking on the beach (the woman seems to notice them) The only words I remember are: "What are you doing the rest of your life..." Does anyone know...

View more questions Search