Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheergurl9244 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Is he just trying to get in my pants?
    I have a boyfriend, he's 16, I'm 12. My friends say that he is a nice guy, but is he just trying to get in my pants? He is coming over to my house for New Year's, along with 2 other friends, is going to try something?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 05:34 PM
    That is the only reason that a 16 year old would be seeing a 12 year old.

Does your parents know about this, I am sure they would never allolw this.
    cheergurl9244 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 05:36 PM
    They do know, and they trust me. He has been a family friend for years.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Will your parents be there the whole time? Is this something that the parents have initiated?

IF he lays a hand on you sexually, he could face jail time as well as being labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Why do you call him your boyfriend?
    lczero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Um I say wel there is a big chance that he might just want to get in your pants but don't b to quick to judge see how he acts on new years eve and depending if he tries something out of the ordinary then you can be sure that he just wants to get in your pants
    Gennady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Tell him straight up... n tell him what u expect of him
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I say he's trying to get in or he's a REALLY nice guy
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 10:52 PM
    A very wise man told me, "they can say just about anything, want to talk to you, be your friend, la dee da, but until they get in your pants, all the talking is a means to an end." I always wanted to get into their pants too so, the heck with talking. But, you are very young. Maybe you are mature, but, it is illegal to get together with him in that way. He can wait! Talk to your parents about the upcoming party. Be honest with them and with yourself. Tell him that you need to wait a few years before going there. There are plenty of fun things the two of you can do together, without getting naked.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Listen to your inner voice... you would not be asking this question if you were not worried.
    Friend of the family or not he is 16 at that age hormones are running wild. He is at a different stage in his life than you are. You would probably more comfortable with a boy your own age. But my opinion is at 12 you do not need the problems that come along with dating.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Hopefully he is a nice guy and won't try to do as you fear. Follow the advice to talk to your parents, and tell him straight up if he is just wanting to get in, then he can just get out!
    alexis_2009_detroit Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Girl he is just trying to get down your pants. The younger the easier. Don't fall for it
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 11:24 PM
    He might. At your young age I wouldn't trust someone who's so much older. And, depending on the laws of your state, "trying something" might be illegal and constitute statutory rape. Why the hell-o are your parents allowing him, along with "2 other friends", to come over to your house for New Year's in the first place? Sounds like a bad idea to me and could lead to real trouble.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 27, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Why is every one thinking that us men are pigs

Has anyone ever stop to think that he may just want to spend time with her?
    Thisby649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Okay, I'm 12 too. This relationship sounds kind of, well... Wrong! You and him are at different stages in life, his hormones are running wild when you have just recently learnt about hormones. He's thinking about college and employment (hopefully), while you're thinking about the latest must-have fashions and your homework assignments. Either this guy's a pedophile or you look and act 16. Hope that wasn't to harsh but this guy sounds like a preventable episode of the Maury show waiting to happen!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Hello cheer girl:

Listen to simone. Of course he wants in your pants. All men and boys want in as many girls pants as they can in. That's how we're wired. That's a GOOD thing.

As long as you know that, then don't let him him. The girl is IN CHARGE of that doorway. It doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy. Even nice guy's want it. Nice girls want it too, but you're much too young. Besides he'll go to jail for a long time if he does and gets caught.

excon

Dec 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Now excon, you are just wrong, I am 17, and I don't want to get with as many girls as possible, I don't want to end up with AIDs or HIV or any other STD at that,

Although it may be wrong for him to be with her, I doubt he wants to get in her pants! As I said I am 17, and IF I was dating a 12 yo I wouldn't want to get into her pants!

WHY WONT PEOPLE GIVE US MEN A CHANCE, WE ARE NOT LIKE THE BOYS IN THE MOVIES, WE HAVE MORE CLASS THEN THAT!!! WE ARE NOT PIGS!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 08:21 PM
    In fairness, I have to recall that at age 17 I had a number of friends who were girls. Not because I wanted in their pants. I wasn't ready for it at the time, but did want some sort of friendship... not knowing what or where things would lead... how many times have I heard older guys say "If I knew then what I know now..." so that tends to tell me that people view the situation differently with age. One never knows what a person's intentions are, but a lot of assumptions are made... might be accurate a great deal of the time if you look at the high teen pregnancy rates, but that also means there are times when the assumptions are wrong. The girl will know his intentions soon enough, and either way it doesn't hurt her to have ideas of what to do in either case.

Dec 30, 2007, 09:23 PM
    oneguyinohio, I do agree with you to a point, no one but him knows his intentions, but why should some of these people worrie her or give her stress when all really wants to do is just see her? I don't think it is right for people to be making those kinds of assumptions, why don't the people that are making the assumptions of him only wanting to get into her pants go around and ask a bunch of 16 and 17yos if they would get with a 12yo
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 09:37 PM
    I agree with what you are saying. I'll bet that some of those boys would say yes. Not all, and maybe not many. Some people form their opinions based on personal experiences, what they hear from others, or maybe even out of caution... choosing to error on the side of caution and not take a risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sisterhood of the traveling pants [ 5 Answers ]

What's the name of the song when carmen gets off the bus to meet her dad?

Sport coat and Pants [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pair of nice Grey dress pants, what color sports coat should I wear with it? I am color blind so I am unsure. I also have a tanish Sports Coat, what color pants should I wear with it. A variety of answers is fine, I just need a couple of ideas to help me.

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search