Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy102 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I had a weird dream
    I had a dream of an ring that was on my finger it was broken, but at the end of the dream the ring was OK. Anybody know what that could mean.. Thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Sounds to me like you are in for a heart ache but it turns out for the good.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Since the interpreting of dreams is open to wide interpretation, what I think it might mean is the fear of a relationship being broken and then the resolution in your mind, that everything is really going to be okay in the end, as far as the relationship continuing.
    jessica x Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Rings represent a continuous, never-ending bond, the same as the circle means continuous and never-ending. Very simply, a broken ring means you feel there is a broken bond right now in your life. What that broken bond is you need to figure out.
    You do not give much information, so it's hard to tell exactly what your dream means. So you need to look at your life. Dreams always represent what we are dealing with in life.
    Is this relating to a relationship you are in? Or, have you been wanting one? Or, have you felt disconnected from a family member or friend and seek repair on that connection? What have you been thinking about and dealing with?

On a deeper level, and not quite so simple, the ring is a symbol of internal power and strength. So if nothing above hit you, the ring could very directly deal with an internal struggle that is personal.

The positive news, no matter what it means, to see the ring whole again means that the situation will be repaired or reconciled in some way, or that you possess the strength to rebuild the power and loss.

If you really want to work with this, since the dream is still fresh, you need to work with your intuition (not your analyzing mind)... because trust me, you KNOW what your dream means. a
    Ask yourself some more details to work with imagery:
    What kind of ring was this? Wedding ring. Ordinary ring. Large with jewels. Small band. ETC... Describe it.
    What hand was it on? What finger was it on?
    It's okay if you don't remember. These are just dream building skills here. (I do lots of dream analysis and guidance).

What else was going on in the dream? Did something else occur to fix the ring? It could be a non-realistic thing... Where were you in the dream? Inside a home? Building? Were you outside? Did you see yourself? Or, were you looking at the ring on your finger on your hand as you would in life through your own eyes? Try to re-image what you saw and just breathe. It's kind of fun.

Hope this helps a bit.
    Jess
    nancy102 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Hi, Thank you for responding. I did have a misunderstanding with a guy which I have not spoken in a couple of months. I was thinking of trying to clear things with hi..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Dream about a wedding dress [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dreamt of a woman in a wedding dress I don't even know. I saw the dress clearly and it was beautiful and the woman was beautiful and then I fell down the stairs and I didn't hurt myself, I got right up. I remember I was mad that this guy I had a couple dates with, nothing serious, saw me...

Why do we dream ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any meaning about the dreams we dream? Will the dreams become true in reality one day ? When we see and talk to somebody in dreams, will the person know that in reality? Thanks for your answers!

I Had a Weird Dream [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a very weird dream lastnite, that I was in the car with my mum, and we were in Ireland!(We're from Mexico city), and that we were around the corner of my ex bf's! so mum told me to go and say hi to his house, I went out of the car and started walking in his direction, and while I...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation). [ 3 Answers ]

All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my...

View more questions Search