Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 08:59 PM
    A Merry Christmas to all.
    I would like to take the time to thank everyone who helps answer questions on this board and especially the people involved with the posted sticky notes. I believe we all try our best to help people with there problems. I am just a very small part of this but I do read many of the posts. There are many helpers here that know what they are doing and it is great that for the most part we get along. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all of you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Merry Christmas to you Hvac1000!!

Heck I don't know what else to say... a few glasses of wine and presents to wrap up to my ankles! I'm so confuzzled!!

Well, Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000
    I would like to take the time to thank everyone who helps answer questions on this board and especially the people involved with the posted sticky notes. I believe we all try our best to help people with there problems. I am just a very small part of this but I do read many of the posts. There are many helpers here that know what they are doing and it is great that for the most part we get along. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Merry Christmas, hvac! And have a healthy and happy New Year! I'm glad you are here answering those tough HVAC questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merry Christmas [ 9 Answers ]

Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the Birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas to all, and may the blessings of the LORD find you.

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search