Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stiletto_5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2004, 07:27 PM
    On suicide
    Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs
    liucong1984 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2004, 10:37 PM
    I think everyone have thought about death suicide. It's normal. But you should divert your attention to something else,such as cultivation of some hobby. Everyone have ups and downs. It is not worth committing suicide.
    str82hell Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2007, 11:32 PM
    I think that almost everyone has thought about it. I have had friends attempt it and a colleague succeed. I have thought about it so many times that its easier to count the times I wasn't thinking about it.
    U.N.Owen Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Depends on the person.
    In many cases the person has an underlying illness or issue.
    In other cases it can be a perfectly rational decision to come to if you look at it in a purely logical manner devoid of any emotional judgment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it suicide or murder? [ 21 Answers ]

Since the psychics who've responded to my questions on this forum have been so very helpful, I'd like to ask you to help me out one last time on something much more important than anything I've asked to date: Did my sister-in-law really commit suicide as the coroner's office has reported to us, or...

Suicide?! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm so depressed and I feel like no one will be able to help me. :( I so badly want to end my life but I don't know if I will end up killing myself or not. I AM SO CONFUSED!! :confused: Will I really end up actually killing myself or will I pull through?

Suicide [ 26 Answers ]

I know that this probably is not the correct fourm for this, but I know that it is a highly answered forum so I hope you don't mind me posting my question here, but I am in desperate need of advice. My friend tried to commit suicide on Thursday night last, she was my best friend for a few years...

Suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, we are a group of students currently working on an important project, on suicide inducing lyrics. Our stand is that the suicide victims were already in a state of mental/emotional instability, and their death was not directly influenced by the lyrics. Would you be able to offer any...

Abuse and suicide [ 16 Answers ]

I'm 18, I was sexually abused by my dad for a long time. It wasn't just my dad but his friends. My mum knew about this and did nothing and it is never spoke of. I can't bring myself to tell anyone about this! The feelings have got worse as I have just found out my dad has died, I lost contact...

View more questions Search