Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris-b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 06:17 PM
    How to become a singer or actor
    How can I start a successful singing career?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Lessons, to practice voice control, pitch, vocal range and tone quality, Even professionals all have vocal coaches that help them before auditions and while on tours. ( OK maybe not all but most)

Next find areas to perform, once you get to a point that you have at least minor control. Depending on your music there are many places to sing and perform for free, you don't get paid, but you don't have to pay either
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
    What kind of music do you want to sing, please? Knowing that, will help to answer your question better. Thanks!

Edit: By the title of your question, I take it that you are interested in both singing and acting. Correct?

Dec 23, 2007, 06:36 PM
    How to become a singer or actor
    I want to be an r&b singer but I really want to become an actor first actually you can call me so we can better understand each other (Phone number removed for privacy.) mr.coleman

(Above start to a new thread moved to this thread as it is in response to questions that were asked on this thread.)

Dec 23, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    What kind of music do you want to sing, please? Knowing that, will help to answer your question better. Thanks!

Edit: By the title of your question, I take it that you are interested in both singing and acting. Correct?
    U can call me at (Phone number removed for privacy.) mr.coleman
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Hello, Chris-b!

I had to move your other post to this thread, because it was an answer to the questions that I had asked you. I would like to help you. But, please keep any further postings about your question concerning becoming a singer or actor, on this one thread. This place doesn't operate like a chat room. Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Please don't keep putting personal contact information in your postings. Ok?
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:50 PM
    This is an open forum/board where we help people. We need to keep things on this thread so that other folks might also benefit by the answers that are given. Thank you!
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Are you currently in school? If you are, what grade level are you in, please?
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
    (Original question moved from Art topic area to the Theater topic area as that would seem to be the more appropriate area right now.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Wanting to be an Actor [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I want to experiment more with our love making. We want to try more role playing, but we need some good ideas to try out. Could you please give some suggestions?

Best actor/actress [ 25 Answers ]

Who is your opinion is the best actor/actress.:)

1940's Character Actor [ 8 Answers ]

This unmistakable 1940's character actor, a former journalist, had a brief but memorable film career, and appears uncredited as a pirate in 1942's 'The Black Swan". Name the actor.

Soap Actor [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone te;ll me the name of the Actor who played 'Christian' in Hollyoaks??

View more questions Search