Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huneybee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Christmas Cartoon about a Teddy Bear
    Okay my older sister doesn't remember this. And Im hoping someone can help me. It may even been in the early 90s when I saw it. But, the animation is pretty old. Okay so here it goes, I'm looking for a cartoon... that is about this teddy bear who doesn't want to sleep through Christmas and wants to see who this Santa guy is. He ends up going through this "toy store" / "City". I remember that this little girl picks him off the toy shelf and spins around with him than her mother pulls her out of the store and they stare at each other through the window. (very sad). Than he falls asleep on this train/subway and when he wakes up he sees Santa and is in the home of the little girl. Can anyone help me with this title? I had it recorder off the TV on a VHS and when I got a littler older I taped over it (stupid me).
    firefly00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Hey there! I don't know the name, but I'm trying to find it out myself. We have the same memories with cartoons though! I read your post about Katy the Caterpillar... thanks so much. If I find out I'll post back here.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Hope this helps: The bear was Ted E. Bear. The name of the movie: The Bear who slept through Christmas. TV 1973
    dragonfly329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 01:02 PM
    The Teddy Bears Christmas 1992

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glow in the dark Teddy Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a Glow in the dark teddy bear for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

1960 or 1970 bear cartoon [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon with two bears one little smart bear and a big stupid bear:p

The teddy bear named after the prophet.so bad? [ 23 Answers ]

I just wanted to see what the feeling was of the British teacher who is in a jail in Sudan for allowing the 6-7 year old children in her class to name him Mohammed. Just the other day on the news I heard that they (Sudan) were not getting any support in comparison to the whole Danish comic strip...

80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin [ 3 Answers ]

Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search