Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeybeJules Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Anxious, anxious, ANXIOUS!
    I'm soooooo anxious to know if I am pregnant or not. The thing that struck me as so odd was that about 9 days ago had very slight spotting only for about a day. I never get mid-cycle bleeding especially since I am on the pill. Could it have been implantation bleeding I keep wondering? I've been feeling quite dizzy lately. My boobs are achy and I think they have changed! Sorry if TMI- but my nipples are HUGE! I have awful blue veins that run through them now. (of course that I can see now). I have headaches throughout the day and am tired ALL the time. What I want to know is if isn't pregnancy than can pms cause dizziness and blue veined boobs? Give me all the info you got! Thank You!:)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Dec 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Well, pms can cause dizziness and slight tenderness in your breasts. I went through something similar a few months back. I had spotting and had been on the pill then I got dizzy. It turned out to be nothing. Just an every-now-and-then birth control side effect. But the blue veins don't make much sense pregnant or not. Still, if you think you might be pregnant... be sure to stop the pill and take a test. That's the easiest way to find out.
    SeybeJules Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Would continuing to take the birth control hurt the baby if I was pregnant?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Early pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are almost exactly the same... so trying to tell the two apart is pretty difficult.

The pill, at best, is only about 97% effective... I know, my daughter was conceived while I was on the pill and you will find many people on here also conceived while on the pill.

Have you missed your period yet?

Birth control pills haven't showed any negative effect on pregnancy early on. I was 4 weeks pregnant when I found out and I has be taking my birth control pills the whole time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramping for a month? I'm too anxious. W/b! [ 2 Answers ]

I took a test on May 14, it came back positive right away using morning urine. THe next day I got a very weird period, no pains at all which is very unusual and lasted 3 days, just spotting. The next day later, May 16 I went for blood work, came back negative. Went to OBGN on May 18 because my...

View more questions Search