Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramnik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Reduce chest
    How to redue chest after having a sex with men at the age of 15 and now I am 20
    My chest is in bad shape after doing it pleae help me out of this problem
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 11:09 PM
    I am a little unclear on what you mean by "reduce chest" and "my chest is in bad shape." If you would clairfy, someone on the site might be better able to address the problem you are having and help with some suggestions. Thank you.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 11:15 PM
    You have asked this question in 3 different ways and have gotten very good answers. Yes 15 is to young to be having sex. But as mentioned it has nothing to do with the size or condition of your breast. If you are unhappy with your breast or need medical attention it is best to start with a doctor.
    derekbrort Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 02:13 PM
    I don't get your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I reduce my fat. [ 12 Answers ]

How can I reduce my fat on tummy, thighs, and neck.. and over all good body..?

Reduce chest [ 3 Answers ]

Ihave done sex with men at age of15 now I am 20. I get very bad shape of my chest after being sucked by him, so please help me how to reduce my chest, answer me best I am in worry HOW TO REDUCE CHEST

Want to reduce 40LBS [ 3 Answers ]

I want to lose 40lbs quickly, at least by 2weeks is there a way someone can give me information on it or what to do? :confused:

Please Advice Soon - Want to Reduce fats from Chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 27 yrs, 5:11" tall and weigh 84 kg. I don't know why but I've gained good amount of fats around my chest region, specially around the aureole (nipple) area, Its making me fell embarrassed because of this and I just feel afraid of what would happen if I've remove my shirt in public. Recently...

View more questions Search