Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramnik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Reduce chest
    Ihave done sex with men at age of15 now I am 20. I get very bad shape of my chest after being sucked by him, so please help me how to reduce my chest, answer me best I am in worry HOW TO REDUCE CHEST
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 09:37 PM
    I'm not sure I understand what is happening, but I would say that men sucking on your breasts shouldn't cause them to get bigger... maybe I'm wrong here.

Primarily, what effects your breast size is gaining and/or losing weight, and pregnancy and breast feeding.

Many women have breast reduction surgery, and there are many good surgeons in large metropolitan areas in America such as LA.

Best wishes to you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I really doubt that is the issue, unless you are having some very rough or exteme sexual experiences. Perhaps you should discuss this with your doctor for a proper exam.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 12:09 AM
    If you are wanting your breast size reduced or wanting breasts lifted or reshaped, you generally would have to go to a "Plastic Surgeon". It is not recommended before having children in case you might choose to breast feed your babies. There are risks as with any surgery. You could make a "consultation visit" to a surgeon" and ask your questions as to what you want and what he can accomplish. The augmentations are much easier and a bit less risky. Some good questions to ask would be:

How many of these do you do in a year?
    Do you have photos of before and after of your work?
    Would any of your patients be open to visiting with me about their procedure?
    What are the risks involved?
    What is the recuperation time?
    What size would you suggest for my body size?
    Explain the procedure as to what you would actually do.
    Ask if this would be in-patient or out-patient procedure.

Look the doctors up on line you are considering using to see what their reputation is.
    Just a few suggestions I hope will be helpful.

Abstaining from having sex would be helpful in getting your priorities in line, giving you time to rethink your choices you have made and will make in the future regarding your body. Sometimes, one just needs to have time to get back in touch with who they are and what is most important to them. Physical beauty is delightful. Inner Beauty however, shines through and shows your real beauty inside and out. Lots to think about. I guess I just don't want your body shape to be such a priority when there is so much that goes into who we are as a person.
    You began at such an early age. There is much to be said for waiting, getting to know who you are and respecting your body and making good choices for yourself. I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Shyness [ 2 Answers ]

How I can remove my shyness? How to avoid your face become red if you blushing?

How to reduce weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiiiiiiii my name is samarpan I live in india I just wanted to ask how to reduce weight

Please Advice Soon - Want to Reduce fats from Chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 27 yrs, 5:11" tall and weigh 84 kg. I don't know why but I've gained good amount of fats around my chest region, specially around the aureole (nipple) area, Its making me fell embarrassed because of this and I just feel afraid of what would happen if I've remove my shirt in public. Recently...

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search