Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latalya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Clogged double kitchen sink
    My kitchen sink is very clogged,I plunged the right side and the left side goes down but as soon as I take the plunger off the right side water comes back into the left so I'm keeping the right side stopped up with the plunger. I've tried liquid plumer twice and nothing seems to help.please help me it's really frustrating.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 23, 2007, 06:58 AM
    You have a blockage in the horizontal drain line in the wall. Put on rubber gloves and protective glasses and dip and sponge the lye water out of the sinks. Remove the trap, CAREFUL!! don't get any in your eyes. Now send a snake up into the wall. You will run into a elbo about 8 inches in but once past that all the cable you'll have to run out is 6 foot more. Afterwards flush the line out with a sink full of hot water. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged Kitchen Sink [ 3 Answers ]

After running my dishwasher, my double kitchen sink filled up with water. Now the water will not drain (its either not draining at all or draining incredibly slow). I'm not sure what the problem is, it seemed to be working perfectly fine before, no problems with clogs or draining water. I have...

Kitchen sink to washing machine clogged [ 1 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains the water backs up in the kitchen sink. But now the sink won't drain at all. My husband and son snaked out the drain hole out the kitchen window and got a lot of black gunk out, but it is still cloggrd. They even put the snake in the wasging machine drain hole....

Clogged kitchen sink drain [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink in my mobile home is backed up. I've tried chemicals, snakes, and plundgers but nothing works. Please help me.

Clogged double kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

On occasion when I see water standing in my right sink where the garbage disposal is, I assume something is in the disposal and while running water turn it on and clear it out. In that circumstance waste then goes into the opposite sink. This has gradually gotten worse and now both sinks fill up...

Clogged Kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

I have a clogged kitchen sink after putting the rest of a pot roast down the disposal , no water won't go down both side I put a snake sown it 20 feet and it was clear I also used drano, but nothing works. What can I do ?

View more questions Search