Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnajay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2005, 10:24 AM
    Children's Movie
    There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas??
    This is driving us both nuts:eek:
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2005, 11:23 AM
    I think you mean The Pagemaster (1994) starring MacCauley Culkin, Christopher Lloyd, Whoopi Goldberg and Patrick Stewart. There is a purple book, a magician and a library in that movie. It's half realistic and half animated. Here's more information on it for you:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110763/

Good luck!
    donnajay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2005, 11:26 AM
    Yes, that's it! Thanks:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

Children's Movie - about a mouse [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a mouse and he wears a poorboy hat and a red shirt. I don't really remember many details about the movie, I just remember loving it and am really stuck on the name. I think it may have had 'adventure' and maybe the name of the mouse in the title of the movie.

Children's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of a children's movie where the land is a patchwork quilt with puppet characters?

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search