Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrfancypants Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2005, 02:33 AM
    What's this song and who sings it
    It goes something about I like it when your on your knees or something, and you drop your pants or w/e, sorry for the week hints but that's all I can remember, what's the song name and the band/artist:)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 8, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Possible answer...
    I think the song you are looking for is, "Figured You Out", by Nickelback. Hope this helps. :)
    mrfancypants Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Yes!
    YES That's IT! Thanks man:)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 11, 2006, 10:09 PM
    You're welcome
    You're very welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

What song is this and who sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to know what this song is and who sings it. Here the only part I know. "I have a history of losing my shirt, It's been, one week since ya looked at me" that's all I know, the song goes really fast and has a lot of rhyming type lyrics in it. Thanks for the help!

Please Help the name of song?and who sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

The lyric's are:  She wrote me a letter saying she couldn't live without me no more... Ain't got time to take a fast train, lonely days are gone I'm a going home my baby wrote me a letter.  Listen Mr. can't you see I got to get back to my baby wants more. ...

View more questions Search