Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plum123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2005, 07:05 PM
    Am I Strange?
    hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other random times, this is normal as I've seen posts on here before about it - also sometimes I just want to masterbate so much like once I was in town and went into the toilets twice in about 5 hours to masterbate. I always get a good felling and precome a little bit but if I carry on just nothing happens. I have heard this is normal but nearly everyone can by my age but I cant. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2005, 07:26 PM
    Everyone
    "everyone" you will hear that everyone does this or everyone does that.

Believe me everyone is different and I will let you in on a real secret, 15 year old boys lie to each other about all sort of things they have done.

By the time they are 16 most will tell you they have had sex with an untold number of cheer leaders, they will tell you they can drink so many cases of beer. And they will all believe they have the larger male organ.

So is the life for a teen age boy.

I will leave the conversaton about getting too involved with personal pleasure, but I will note that not all public restrooms are as private as you may think they are.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 25, 2005, 07:41 PM
    Chuck here is definitely right. Do not believe all that stuff about everyone this and that. That is a straight up lie they be telling you. Just be paitent on that whole thing. I think the other thing is just your hormones doing their thing.

Dec 25, 2005, 07:55 PM
    Thanks for the replys but I no at least 3 people that are telling the truth as they asked me to go round there's with a group of girls. I said no but they all went because they were there saying I should have gone and they both got themselves g/f's
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 25, 2005, 08:01 PM
    And you believe everything they told you huh? Girls can lie too you know. Besides 3 is a very small number. You are still very young. Lay off it for a little while and give it a rest. Then see what happens. Paitence is a virtue.

Dec 25, 2005, 08:12 PM
    Thanks for your replys ill try that. My g/f hasn't said anything about sex etc she just wants to be really good friends and kissing etc just not sexual and I said I do too so it seems fine. Hopefully by the time I have known her a bit longer and our feelings change then ill be able too.
    Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2005, 08:16 PM
    Plum123
    Be very careful of the things you hear because most 14/15 year olds going through the puberty age barely know as much as you but to make themselves look older and wiser they will tell you anything.We all go through the phase in our lives when our bodies bring us pleasure but I would be careful of public places as you never know who's watching or what they will do about what your doing,this could be dangerous as the police could be summoned and you labeled a pervert.How would you explain masterbating in a public place to your parents when they come to get you from a police station.Also I wouldn't worry about the ejaculation of fliuds right now because EVERYONE developes at a different pace and you will get to that point in your own time.BE patient and let it happen! Lastly while your hormones are raging be very careful with the ladies THEY CAN GET PREGNANT and because they may not know as much as you, they may not know how to potect themselves from babies or diseases.Learn about condoms and how to use them properly.If your father hasn't given you the talk then ask him about the birds and bees.If not Dad then a trusted adult male. Good luck!:cool:

Dec 26, 2005, 05:54 AM
    Hi thanks for your help everyone and you made me see loads of 14/15 year olds lie!
    Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2005, 09:30 AM
    Sex at 15
    Hi, Plum,
    Since you mentioned that you and your girlfriend are around 15 or 16, do you know a lot about being safe? Another post answered you with getting facts on being safe with diseases, and such.
    You might be interested in this:
    40% of all girls in the US are pregnant before they are 20 yrs old. That was from a National Network TV news program.
    Also, even the manufacturers' of condoms, and pills, tell you their product is not a 100% guarantee against becoming pregnant!
    Please be careful, if you and your girlfriend are thinking of having sex at some time. You have to think about being a Daddy, or her a Mommy, and what would you do.
    I do wish you the best, and please don't worry about the ejaculation thing. It will happen for you eventually.

Dec 26, 2005, 11:34 AM
    Hi thanks for all your help and to answer your safety question a local nurse came round in asembaly to talk to everyone about it. Thanks
    lifeisgood Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2006, 10:36 PM
    It will come
    Hey man
    I'm almost 16 and I didn't... or couldn't until I was 15 so no sweat it will come. Also you sometimes you will want to masturbate in a public place but I would say try to restrain yourself tell you get home but I onent lye I have mastrubated in a public place... and I also mastrubated berfor ei could ... so your normal

Anyway peace buddy and keep pimpen the ladies
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 10, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Toilets
    You're a normal teen boy full of all different feelings and yes your going to get things sticking up when you don't want them too... I think you have got nothing to worry about, some boys are early bloomers and others are late bloomers!! Just give it it's time and you will find it all ('s):D together...
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2006, 04:26 AM
    Well... my boyfriend who is now 19 but then was your age, did the same, he would masterbate as much as you did, and he would not ***, and he was wondering why, but then one day he just kept doing it going on and on, and then he just cam, if you really want to *** keep at it, try masterbating for a longer time keep going and eventually it will happen.
    JUST BEcareful about evertyhing tho'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strange Cat [ 7 Answers ]

My mums cat does strange things. She is a happily normal and healthy cat BUT she never poops in her litter NEVER,always in the spare bathroom where her litter is but never in it, always besides it or by the door. This is so bizarre. She is 4 yrs old and has been doing so shortly after my mum got...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Very strange bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16 years old and I just started taking birthcontrol pills a month ago. I started the first day of my period and for the whole month I took it I never stopped bleeding.. my period usually lasts for about a week no more but ever since I started using them I didn't stop bleeding. I finally gave up...

J1 strange refund? [ 6 Answers ]

I was a exchange visitors-internship-with J1. I filed the form 1040NR EZ.My income for one year was about 12300. :( And by the form I supposed to receive refund about 260, but colegues received about 800?? What did I do wrong?? I thought that as J1 internship I shouldn't pay too much taxes?? ...

Strange object... [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old male and I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. A feew weeks ago I noticed something near my anus... well actually right at the end of my tail bone. It's a round lump and its very hard. I can even move it around, like its just there under my skin attached to nothing....

View more questions Search