Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Margurita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service
    Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculation valuable to a human service agency?
    zoniaxyvett1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service agency?
    baseman64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service agency?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Cost per output & cost per outcome [ 0 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculationsns valuable to a human service agency? Thanks, Della

Cost per output/ cost per outcome [ 1 Answers ]

How can knowing the cost per output and cost per outcome benefit a human services agency?

200 amp service cost? [ 7 Answers ]

Baltimore md... about what should I be paying to up grade tp 150 or 200 amp service? I have 100 amp now with a lot of doubles. The box is so croweed. I d like a 30 panel box... thank you... richard

View more questions Search