Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunkr1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2005, 03:23 PM
    New sound system in truck
    Installing new audio system in 2003 dodge truck looking for wiring info on factory radio.
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Dec 26, 2005, 09:49 AM
    Electrical Schematic
    Whenever I am planning to work on an unfamiliar vehicle or system, I go to the library and access the Mitchell's Manuals in the reference section. They cover domestic and import trucks and autos. They have separate manuals that cover electric systems and even component locator guides, as well as A/C, emissions, transmissions, etc etc. I spend 10 cents per page to copy the needed pages so that I don't have to trust my memory. While not as comprehensive as a factory shop manual, Mitchell's is much more detailed than Chilton's or Hayne's books.

Some after market stereo companies sell wiring harnesses that will plug after market components directly into your existing system.

Hope this helps-good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound system (speakers) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have two sound systems in the same room No1:- Receiver with 2 front 2 rear 1 centre 1 subwoofer speakers Hooked up to Receiver DVD, VCR and TV No2:- Receiver with centre speaker only (80w) Hooked up to Receiver, CD Player Question is:- Can I hook up cables from...

My Truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have A 2000 Dodge Ram1500 4x4 Extended cab. I don't really know what happened to it butall of my gauges went haywire on me. I checked all the fuses but they are OK? Any Idea what else it could Be?

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

View more questions Search