Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordan Ryder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2005, 01:59 PM
    Jungles and wars in south america
    Are there any countries in South America that have a jungle and are currently involved in a war? If so, what are they, and is it a civil war or a war with another country?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2005, 02:36 PM
    War
    First the Amazon jungle is in south america and if very large. Ecuador and Colombia are both involved in wars with drug dealers, this is often drug lords or political leaders with private armies

The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia have been declared a terrorist group by the US Government and is at war with Colombia government with support by the US

Also a good online news group for South America is

http://www.southamericadaily.com/

I may be wrong but I believe Peru's civil war is still going on, it has been for 20 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South Park [ 2 Answers ]

What town in Colorado inspired the fictional town of South Park?

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

Jungles of South America [ 1 Answers ]

Is quicksand found in the Jungle?

View more questions Search