Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    premalmighty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Tiger Tooth
    Hi,

This in regard to a piece of tiger tooth which I got it from my forefathers, though it is molded with gold and has a antiqe history of 100+ years I am not sure about its geniuness, now my question is
    Is there anyway to check wther this tooth belongs to a tiger or some other animal.

Expecting for a positve answer.

Thanks & regards

Prem
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 03:09 AM
    One suggestion that I would have would be to take the tooth to a veterinarian to have it examined. Hopefully, others will come along to offer their suggestions also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiger japanese auto parts ltd. [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever purchased an engine from tiger japanese auto parts ltd. If you have, tell me about you experience with them and how was the engine you purchased?

Tiger Crashing On Startup [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Mac Mini and recently it has been crashing either on the logon prompt, or when there is no logon promt (after a reinstall of the os) on the desktop. This always seems to be happening after I run the software update. Is there any know issues with some update from apple that could cause this...

Road side tiger lilies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time on this site... Which I must say is very informative in a wide range of topics... Okay my question... Where I live as I take my morning walk are a group or tiger lilies about 4" tall... Is it a good time to dig them up and transplant them to my yard?? ;)

Tiger lillies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any special time to transplant tiger lillies? While we're at it is there any special thing we would need to do to transplant them? I wamted to give my brother the ones I had and don't know how ro when. Thanks

View more questions Search