Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_arceno Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 10:18 PM
    What is the Monthly average salary in Galati, Romania
    Can somebody help me.. I was thinking of relocating next year to Galati, Romania. I live in the US. What is the monthly average salary of a registered nurse in Galati Romania. Or if you are working as a receptionest in a hotel? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I don't know about the salaries concerning those two, specific jobs. However, I did find some things on the following site concerning an average salary.

From the following site:

The Spirit of Romania - travel cheat sheet

The average salary in Romania is around 720 Lei (approximately 260USD) but the life is not cheap at all, especially in larger cities and in Bucharest. According to the western-standards, there are two major social classes in Romania - the incredibly rich and the incredibly poor. A third, middle-class is rising slowly for a few years now.
    Perhaps there are other things on that site that I referenced above that would be of value to you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romania [ 2 Answers ]

Are Romanians considered as whites? I know that Romania has been conquered by the huns and the turks. I am wondering. PLease let me know if you know. THanks.

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

Average Salary Range for a Preschool Teacher? [ 2 Answers ]

If I were to obtain a Early Childhood Certificate from Montgomery College, about how much would my salary range each year?

Romania [ 3 Answers ]

I need some information please. Is Romanian food very different from Western foods? PLease help. Thank you.

View more questions Search