Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnAnaray Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2007, 05:09 PM
    I think my cat is depressed.
    Hey, I am wondering if you could give me some advice about my cat... She is a domestic long haired. She is about 10 years old, and overweight. I am trying to get her interested in something that will get her to be more active than she is. She weighs about 17lbs, which is not healthy for her. But I can’t seem to get her interested in anything. I have tried everything from small cat ball toys to laser pointers (which all the other animals in the house will chase around). She is just not interested. I got her about 7 months ago when her family moved and couldn't have pets where they were going. I am her 3rd owner. I love her a lot and would like to see her healthy. I just don’t know what to do.
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Get a chia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I am havign a really hard time I was on here a couple months ago about my husband gragging me from a car well... we are spilt up but I miss him like crazy I am having areally hard time dealing with this I do not think I miss HIM I just miss being with someone and we still have to talk because of...

I'm really depressed [ 9 Answers ]

I have had depression on and off since I was about 15.. when I was a teenager I was diagnosed with manic depression and was prescribed to 3 prozacs a day. It really helped me for a long time and eventually I stopped taking them. Every once in a while I would feel sad and depressed and cut myself. I...

Depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Am I going crazy? Or am I just plain depressed? Why don't I feel happy? Why am I yelling and hurting my boyfriend who is so loving at me? Why can't I control my tears? I'm desperate for a break through. I feel helpless towards my condition. Why am I turning down so many good job offers? I...

Depressed please help [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm kk17 I'm going through a rough time at the moment and have been for about 3 years. I'm going through depression and its getting worse. I'm going to the doctors next week but I'm worried she won't give me anything for it. I've been to 3 different councelors and they don't help, as I know...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

View more questions Search