Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Braden23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Dec 20, 2007, 03:07 PM
    What should I include in my letter of intent?
    I am applying to a Master's program in English and am required to write a letter of intent. I'm not sure what to include in the letter; they list nothing about how long it needs to be or even what I need to write about. Should I just say why I want to go to graduate school (I want to be a professor); should I list why I want to be a professor? Should I mention why I decided to go back to school for English instead of Psychology? Should I include details about my life? I have no idea where to begin, and covet any guidance anyone can offer. Thanks.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 20, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I found this on the University of New Mexico's site... you might use this for guidance and/or see if there's similar suggestions on your school's English department web site.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pos with intent and gun [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend was charged with pos with intent and a gun. The police saw him in a car and called down another cop. I think the cop was supposed to perform a terry stop(pat down for weapon). The cop went down his pants and then found drugs. They did not have probable cause to go to him. What...

Intent to Defend [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a sample form on filing a intent to defend

View more questions Search