Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shale87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Cant remember the title to an older movie
    The movie is about these guys who rob armored truckes and the police and fbi want this group of men real bad, I can't remember the title.. It is something like Life I New York City or something like that I think...
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Guys who rob armored trucks and authorities want them?! No way!.

... gonna have be a TEENY bit more specific than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

Title of Older Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Thanks for answering my question... here it is: When I was younger an older movie played on AMC. The beginning of the movie had a lady walking in a garden of flowers. She lives in an apartment and sees a person (I do not remember how they met) and they start talking and he starts to...

Old movie - can't remember title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this answer for YEARS! Old movie - black and white, probably made around the same time as Shirley Temple movies - or Miracle on 54th Street. Movie is about a little boy and girl and they are angels that get to see the lives of their prospective parents (two different...

Looking for title of older movie [ 1 Answers ]

In this film there were 2 girls one white the other black who met at the gas station that one of the girls worked at that same grils mom was an alcoholic and they became friend at when the alcoholic mom was gone from town they stayed at her house and ended up drinking and falling in love and runnig...

View more questions Search