Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    central christian church Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Jugement on $5,000
    I am still looking for help on judgement. I had won the case but the people took it to a higher court and I had a lawyer but I did not hear from him for three months, I had called and email him but he was never in the office and he never answer my emails. In Feb he told me he would not help me. I am disable and on S.S.D. and it is hard for me to go to Pa, I do not drove I like the case to be move to New Jersey and have a jury. I have the paper work and I like to have someone help me filed them. Is there a legal coach that can help me?
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Dec 20, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Have you called your local Legal Aid office?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 01:12 PM
    If it already was appealed, last Feb, it is likely to have already went and you did not show up. Have you checked that.

And even if you win, do you have plans on how you plan on getting the money if they just still refuse to pay after you would win.

But if you can not pay an attorney, you will have to keep calling and see if one will do it for you free, and also check out the legal aid society.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by central christian church
    I had a lawyer but I did not hear from him for three months, I had called and email him but he was never in the office and he never answer my emails. In Feb he told me he would not help me.
    Hello again, Rev. Jim:

We tried to be your coach. I told you a year ago that you needed a new lawyer. I guess you found that to be so in February.

Now it's 10 months later, and you're still in limbo.

I'm sorry, Reverend. I know you need your money. But, I'm afraid it's long gone. You can't let time go by. You can't do this without a lawyer, and you can't get a lawyer to work for you. I don't know what the problem is. Give it up, Rev.

excon
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Most states apermit the court this help by Oral Examination, where the defendant will have to go back to court and than you can get them to list their assets you can attach.

Check your state court rules.

Jan 3, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by central christian church
    I am still looking for help on judgement. I had won the case but the people took it to a higher court and I had a lawyer but I did not hear from him for three months, I had called and email him but he was never in the office and he never answer my emails. In Feb he told me he would not help me. I am disable and on S.S.D. and it is hard for me to go to Pa, I do not drove I like the case to be move to New Jersey and have a jury. I have the paper work and I like to have someone help me filed them. Is there a legal coach that can help me?
    I was trying to buy a house in South Easton Pa from Ms. Maria Rex. I gave Ms. Rex $5,000 down and Ms. Rex had signed an agreement with me. I went to American Independent Mortgage in Pa and talked to Mr. Benner, I gave all the information he had asked for. Mr. Benner told me to go to the other office and talk to Mr. Sylvainus and I gave him all of my paper work. Mr. Sylvainus ran a credit check on me and told me I had a good credit score of 770 Mr. Sylvainus told me it would be no problem. Mr Sylvainus help me fill out the AGREEMENT FOR SALE and he told me the closing date was May 31st 2005. I asked Mr. Sylvainus when would the house be appraised and he said Mr. Vaccaro would do it but he is on vacation. I told Mr. Sylvainus to get someone else. I had to give the information to the Ins. co. Mr. Robert Vaccaro did the appraiser on April 22nd 2005 and I had pay Mr. Sylvainus on April 28th 2005 and did not received the report until a week later. Mr. Sylvainus told me the house was my and I can told to the people that were living there. I had called Ms. Rex on March 13th 2005 at 13:25 because I was told Ms. Rex had a death in the family. I left a message and until her it would be no problem and to talk to me and no one else if she had a problem. Ms. Rex got an attorney and then there was nothing but problems. Whenever I called Ms. Rex she never answer the phone and I left her my email and Ms. Rex never email me or called. I received an email from Mr. Sylvainus on May 23rd 2005 and it read if I still want the house to call Maria Rex's attorney Mr. john Lychak. I email Mr. Sylvainus back and said I am unable to call because I am out of town and can not call. I email Mr. Lychak at his two emails he has and said the same and add what do you want and received no answer. Then I came home I did called and there was no answer. I had called Mr. Sylvainus on May 26th 2005 at 10:37 and no answer I left a message " I do not have time to play games when I call no one answer". I received a letter from Ms. Rex's attorney on May 28th 2005 and it said the deal is canceled. I had received an email from Mr. Sylvainus and he said I WOULD CANCEL YOUR MORTGAGE SO Ms. Rex WILL HAVE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY. My attorney's Mr. Herbert litvin and Mr. Leonared Carducci had talked to Mr. Sylvainus and were told a different story. Someone is not telling the truth. Mr. Litvin wrote a letter to John Lychak and had no cooperation. I took Ms. Rex to small claims court a win but her boyfriend told her to take it to a higher court. I had talked to about 4 attorneys but had no luck. I talked to Mr. William Coffin in Easton and told him everything give him about 4 phone numbers and my email and Mr. Coffin said it would be no problem. Mr. Coffin filed a few papers with the court house and he had called a few times. I was never be able to reach him, when I called his office no one know anything and he never answers my email. The last time I heard from Mr. Coffin was in Sept 2006. In Feb he took himself off the case. I like to have the case move to N.J. because I am disable and it is too far I do not drive.

Jan 3, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Can you help me?

Jan 10, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover88
    Have you called your local Legal Aid office?

They are no help. I do have legal back ground can someone be my legal coach?

Jan 10, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Can someone be my legal coach?

Jan 10, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Can someone be my legal coach?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closing a bank account after a jugement lien has been issued [ 16 Answers ]

I am a debtor who had a creditor issue a judgement against me. They put a judgement lien against my 3 bank accounts (at the same bank). Two had nominal money in them & one had a $0 balance. When I woke up this morning I could see the account was at $0 yet my funds available showed the amount of...

View more questions Search