Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romaerio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2005, 07:42 AM
    How to make money through affiliate program?
    Hi all of you,

We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money?

Thanks,
    Romaerio.
    castos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2005, 07:48 AM
    Reply: How to make money through affiliate program?
    Hi romaerio,

Affiliate program will sure really helpful to your business. Not like other method you must know fully acquire knowledge about this. On my personal experience I have found a good article http://webmarketer.x88.biz/viewtopic.php?t=12, don’t waste time looking for some other program this is the real good information contains in this article.

Thanks
    castos
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2005, 08:02 AM
    Traffic to your site
    I have a website of my art and computer graphics (currently down for renovation), but I made a fair bit of money on it just through one affiliate program. I think in my case, the key was not the particular affiliate program I belong to, but that I got a lot of traffic to my site... typically 2000+ hits per day. And that was because of the free graphics. People love free stuff, and these graphics are originals created by me, so they couldn't get them anywhere else... Anyway, my point is, if you want to make a profit, try to get as many visitors to your site as you possibly can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Affiliate Program Information Manager [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a good software program to maintain and monitor various information collected from numerous Internet Affiliate Marketing Programs which I have joined and am now actively promoting. Any suggestions would be most welcome. Please give name of software program and why you like...

How to make money on Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

Hey guys, if you wanted to find ways to get money on RS, I got some. 1. you add a person named "Logs Wc Co" on your friends list. When he goes on, ask him for a woodcutting job. He will ask you to get as many NORMAL logs as you can. Give it to him in increments of 500 logs or 1K logs. Yes, he...

I recommand this affiliate program to home business owners [ 3 Answers ]

I joined this site for a few weeks already. Here I want to share my experience with other home business owners. The site is: http://pricingbot.com 1: Easy registration, not asking for credit card; which mean no worry security stuff. 2: Great technical support, they always answer my...

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

Affiliate [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a buy/sell business and I need to earn some money. So I am trying to find an affiliate program. I heard on Google answers that there are certain buisnesses (Cruise/Hotel booking) Actually give you a free site and domain and you earn money if you get some one to sign up. Where can I...

View more questions Search