Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psycho1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do?
    I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.
    People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state.
    I hate the environment.
    I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough.
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
    I hope that you come back on when more of us ae online to offer advice!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Have no idea, you seem to hate everything, normally this is from first as you stating hating yourself, you need to find a inner peace that will allow you to be happy with yourself before you can ever be happy with others
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 07:09 AM
    I am hopeful that he will come back online so that pertinent questions might be asked so that there is some sort of meaningful discovery for the answers
    me_viscom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Don't forcer ureself on something you don't like!! Do something which you feel comfortable to do, and develop your skills on that!! This is the only way I think... don't try to build castles without a foundation. Not going to work.
    hopscotch41 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Please don't hate so much. Hate is worthless, it just makes you angry!
    Learn to accept things as they are, you will eventually discover that things are only as bad as you make them. Dawn
    SoloTruth Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 04:55 AM

Hate is toy in the devil's play pen. Love is a toy in God's play pen.
    Why are you playing in the Devils play pen with all this self hatred?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloTruth View Post
    Hate is toy in the devil's play pen. Love is a toy in God's play pen.
    Why are you playing in the Devils play pen with all this self hatred?

This thread is well over a year old and "dead."
    rewes Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Oct 3, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by me_viscom View Post
    dont forcer ureself on something u dont like !!! do something which u feel comfortable to do, and develop ure skills on that !!!! this is the only way i think... dont try to build castles without a foundation. not gonna work.

If you want to build a castle, you may need to learn how to build a foundation first.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 04:52 PM

The path to enlightenment is paved with purple stones.
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Why go to where the grass is greener? Why not make the grass greener where you are?

Oct 4, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Why go to where the grass is greener? Why not make the grass greener where you are?
    Excellent point Clough. Even if he does it " just " for the time being until the recession eases up.

Oct 4, 2009, 09:08 AM

Phsycho, The recession that the country is in now has closed the door for better opportunities for thousands of people. The only thing that makes sense to me is to be , at least somewhat thankful that you have a job at all. . Right now.

While you are doing what you have to do right now , think about where you'd like to be when the time presents itself. Prepare now to make yourself more appealing for that new job. Find out where that future job exists so you know where to go when the time is right. OR go there now and keep going.. . Until they lock the door when they see you coming. I believe that historical commitment would mean something to any potential employer.

Even if the country was in better shape than it is now, you would need to follow these guidelines as a general rule anyway.

Good Luck Phsycho and do what you got to do.
    We've all been there. The only person that can help you is... YOU.
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho1 View Post
    I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.
    People near me are ok but are always either scared or are in an licking state.
    I hate the environment.
    i can't quit because i hate to learn and what i know is not good enough.
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul i do!!anyone!!
    You are not alone, there are many people like you. You were wery dissapointed by close people in the past, let down, cheated and so on. You developed anger . Try going to the hypnotherapist to solve the emotional issues like anger, jelausy, ager, and every other negative emotion you might have. It will be solved in the couple of sessions, one session lasts 45 min.You'll start feeling wery cosy with yourself when all the negativity starts to fade... Good luck!
    beeshop Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2010, 06:09 AM
    I feel the same way as this person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

Hate myself [ 4 Answers ]

I hate myself, the way I look I've tried losing weight but its harddd I need to loose it quick help other wise ill probably kloose my mind.

I Hate Myself [ 3 Answers ]

I hate myself so much I am ugly I'm trying to lose weight even though I'm not fat and since I have dark hair color I have a mustache and get made fun of all the time. I hate it. At my school I am considered a prep and my best friend is one of the most popular girls at my school. Since she is...

Why does everyone hate me. [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up this morning because my older brother was shoving a chocolate muffin into my mouth... after I was up he told me to shut up and leave the house cause I was a fat sack of crap... then my friend since 3rd grade told me she hated me... and last my brother's friend called me a fagget and put...

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

View more questions Search