Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athenamia Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Dec 19, 2007, 10:42 PM
    What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo?
    ~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram.

~ I don't want to let it go for a red cent less than it is worth, because to me, it is priceless. Thanks for all of your help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 04:11 AM
    I know that this is late for this Christmas, but I wanted to make sure that someone at least answered your question.

If you click on the following search, you will find links to sites that have similar items to yours that are for sale or have been sold. You might want to check out the information on the links to help you in determining a price. Of course, what something is worth in monetary value, does ultimately depend on what someone is willing to pay for it. I do know what you mean by "priceless," though. I have some baseball cards from the 1960's that I would just hate to part with in any way. But, we do what we have to sometimes in order to get money.

Sports Autographed Photo Brett Favre eBay - Google Search

Since I'm running short on money this year, I just went to a store and picked out a bunch of inexpensive items to give to people. Things that are decorative like candle things and ornaments.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Dec 29, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Athenamia...
    I can't answer your question, but as a Packer fan I thinks it's worth thousands...

More importantly, I just wanted you to know that I love the name you chose to sign up with and use on here. It makes me smile as it brings back a wonderful memory of once being an Athena for a wonderful man, warrior and even a hero.

I needed that smile tonight, so thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I enlarge a photo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Herman, I am new to this site, hello to all. my question is , how can I enlarge a photo in photoshop, for example if the photo is 11x5 how can I make it 100x50 and what should be the resolution. thank you.

Photo [ 2 Answers ]

Just in case someone here knows hw are 3d photos made

3d photo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pictue in 3d of an eagle landing on a branch ==how are these made

View more questions Search