Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    witchezpet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 08:26 PM
    How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau?

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Did you go to their web site?
    Start With Trust -- Start With BBB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Image Search (Very first question to the site) [ 6 Answers ]

Here is my very first question to this site. Let's see if it works... Imagine a logo (car, company, brand, etc... ) that is really easy for you to draw but don't have any informations about. Is it possible to find the origins and relations of this logo just using internet search engines? ...

Internet site logging [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings, I am looking for a service that logs every website visited, and then sends the information to a designated email address. This is useful for parents who are aware that children today are computer savvy enough to bypass the conventional parental controls? Any suggestions? Thanks a...

Blocking an internet site from my computer [ 6 Answers ]

I have searched this website for an answer to my question and tried all the solutions listed with no success. My computer is shared with the household and someone keeps logging on to a dirty site, to prevent this from happening, I want to block access to the site completely. Can this be possible...

I cannot open internet explorer site [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open internet explorer site when openning a message is displaying like" internet Explorer has encountered and needs to close " and there will be two option like Debug close IF HE CLICK ON THE CLOSE BUTTON THE PAGE WILL BE CLOSED HEL ME

Internet site [ 1 Answers ]

I there a website where I can watch full length movies for free and safly? Or download.

View more questions Search