Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 06:07 PM
    ERROR! Game don't work
    My games grand theft auto was just fixed and now it reads error y??

Dec 19, 2007, 07:54 PM
    What game system are playing it on? If PS2, does it say "disc read error" when you put it in and while it's trying to load? Or has the game already loaded when you're getting the error message?

Dec 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    You it's a ps2 and yes it says disc read error when it trying to load then it says put in a playstation or playstation 2 game
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Dec 19, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Which method did you use to fix the game? Some methods you can use, such as a Spin Doctor can ruin the game instead of improving it. I've used it before and the same thing has happened that you're describing. The PS2 isn't recognizing the disc as a Playstation game probably because data can be erased when you use certain methods of cleaning and/or fixing.

Dec 19, 2007, 08:14 PM
    I brought it to a game store can I fix it?

Dec 20, 2007, 03:16 PM
    You probably can't do anything any better than the game store did. If it's acting that way since the store fixed it for you, I'd take it back and tell them the problem. If you keep repeating the cleaning process over and over, it's only going to make it worse and it'll never be repairable. Each time you're cleaning it using some sort of cleaning device, you're more than likely erasing data from the game. I would either take it back and demand a refund/replacement game, buy another game, or chalk it up as a lost cause. Sorry.

Dec 20, 2007, 03:26 PM
    K thanks

Dec 20, 2007, 03:32 PM
    You're very welcome! Merry Christmas!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laws on husbands that don't work! [ 10 Answers ]

New Member Join Date: Aug 2007 Posts: 16 Husband don't work,, I have been married to a man for 19yrs he was in the united states navy for 9 yrs he was medcialy discharged on 0 percent, ever since then he was put on meds for depression, add, bipolar, the bottom line is he doesn't work,,...

Error occurring while patching up the game frozen thorne [ 1 Answers ]

Hello see I am having problem when I patched up the game frozen throne from 1.07 version to 1.21 version . When I patched up it showed that the patch is successfully installed Then when I started the game it shows insert the game cd into cd rom but I have virtual drive in ON position but still...

I don't know if its going to work :( [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of two years have been through everything. I made so many mistakes and I seem never to learn from them. We fight every day about everything I did wrong. I dumped him 4 times for other guys and I never really cared about him or took this relatinoship seriously until about 6...

Will crack down the game work with my television [ 1 Answers ]

Will the xbox 360 game:Crack down work on my television: FERGUSON M 3610 U

View more questions Search