Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetjody3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass
    My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 06:01 PM
    It's very possible it could. Actually really possible.

Please check this site out...

Erowid Drug Testing Vaults : The Basics
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
    A hair follicle test for drugs measures the drug molecules and there metabolites that are produced after the drug has been processed by your body. Trace amounts of the drugs metabolites are inserted into hair follicles by the blood stream, The drug screen test usually covers basically around 90 days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Yes it is very likely, and not much is still smoking it, and every time the perosn says a little, you can bet it was a lot more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

Hair follicle test dec 20th [ 1 Answers ]

:( please help I was a great mom and still am I tried something I'm not proud of and now its come back to haunt me I'm 27 and someone just called cas on me and I have to do a hair folicle test on Thursday IM going to lose my 2 boys I've been clean and now its back to haunt me I have spent almost...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search