Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2005, 07:23 PM
    On the Radio
    We just got notified that my wife's Christmas album ( from last year) is being used on the play list of the "General Electric" Christmas special.
    I am not sure what stations exactly will be playing it

We got our notice from the station in Fredonia NY. It was planned on being aired tonight Friday Dec 23
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2005, 06:17 AM
    Hey, that's awesome, Chuck!

What network is that station in Fredonia on?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2005, 06:28 AM
    Christmas Album
    Hi, Fr Chuck,
    I agree with rickj... that is completely AWESOME.
    Congratulations to you and your wife. I know that your support of her has helped, is very valuable from a spouse, and she must be very, very good.
    Merry Christmas, and Happy New year.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2005, 09:14 AM
    Network
    Sorry, I was out of the loop, while I am supportive, I am not always in the loop of all of the exact details.

I will assume she will be posting more info about it on her web site latter this weekend.

She did not find out about it till the same day it was to play.
    She has been sending recordings to various stations for months now and while I am very loving, I do not follow the exact details. And since we are in TN we could not listen to the play ourselves

I will try to find out the exact details latter this weekend
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Chuck, you realise this makes you a groupie ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music without a TV or radio on [ 5 Answers ]

Recently my wife and I have been hearing music and a dj in the house without any tv's or radios on can you tell me what this is. It doesn't seem of evil actually the muxic is quite pleasant. This is not the first time its happened about 3 yrs ago we had the same thing happen. I think I know what...

Radio problem! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem with my 99 Dodge Ram. The a.m on my radio works ,but the f.m doesn't work. Does anyboby know if I need a new radio or there is something else like a wire. I need to know before I spend money on a new one. Can anybody help me out!

Radio to iPod [ 1 Answers ]

I've already asked this question on radio but I'm not sure how many people look on that forum so I'm putting it on here too... can anyone tell me why none of the radio plays, books at bedtime etc. are available for download? I can listen to them if I've got time to sit at the computer and do it...

Dodge ram radio [ 2 Answers ]

At first I noticed my radio staying on 99 Dodge Quad . Thinking it was the ignition switch I ordered another one. While in the process of replacing it I unplugged the ignition switch (both plugs) and the radio stayed on. Thinking the problem could be in the radio I pulled it out and the ACC is...

Am radio [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Nissan Sentra (1994). The car radio has been fine until a short time ago. Now there is strong static on all the AM stations; the FM stations are clear. Does anyone have a simple solution to this problem? Thanks -sonoma

View more questions Search