Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sugar sweet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 02:57 PM
    2 complex
    ok,here's my delima. I went out with my boyfriend last year and we broke up during the summer for my family issues. I tried to forget about him and move on. well when school started, a new student came to my neighborhood and we became friends. she started to like him and I told her go head b/c i still like him but htought thaty we woulld never have a second chance. so then like a month in a 1/2 later he told my friend (the one who like himbut he idn't know) that he really likes me never stopped liking me for the six months we had been broken up. well a month later we start ging out, but I didn't take 2 count that she still like him and she got mad at me. and wanted me 2 break up with him. To add 2 that, my best friend and my boyfriend didn't get along at all and she wouldn't talk 2 me when he was around b/c he wasn't very nice 2 her and neither were his friends b/c of what she did 2 him. long story.... but after a month of putting up/w everthing I broke up with him and were on a break until everthing gets sorted uot. but what if everthing doesn't work, what should I do. My other two best friends think that i should just go out/w him but I dont know if i could do that 2 my ohter 2 friends. what should I do?:confused:
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 23, 2005, 03:11 PM
    Well he did make it clear that he still likes you. Your friend doesn't seem like a real friend if she doesn't want you to be happy just because he is not interested in her. That is selfish. What exactly was it that your best friend did to your boyfriend that makes them not get along? You could try telling your boyfriend and your best friend to please makeup and be friends or just realize that not everyone always gets along. I would not put up with him being mean to her though. Tell him and his friends that you understand that they do not like her but she is still your best friend and if they could please just at least act civilized around her. They don't have to like her but they don't have to add fuel to the fire. And you could ask your best friend to do the same. Maybe they will start to get along and become friends. If he refuses to be nice then maybe he's not worthy as a boy friend in the first place.
    Sugar sweet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 03:17 PM
    Clash
    :( I dont know really why they dont get along, Their personalities clash. I have tried to work things out between them but I just dont know. U see my best friend doesn't like very many ppl and and has alot on her plates. she takes her anger out my kicking ppl, knowing that shes joking but the guys don't all the time, thats what happened to ben.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 23, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Your friend should seek help for her problem instead of taking them out on other people. I understand that she is your best friend and you probably care a lot about her, but in the end because of her actions it will cost you a great deal. Get her to seek some counseling.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2005, 07:45 AM
    Best friend
    Hi,
    You probably have heard that "good friends come and go". It's true. Who is your best friend today, might not be your best friend tomorrow.
    I would talk with your ex boyfriend, be honest, truthful about it. If he really cares for you, then get back together.
    Your best friends has problems, and you are caught in the middle of it. You might want to consider finding another best friend! People don't change very easily. This probably won't be the last time your best friend causes you problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between complex numbers and [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between complex numbers and real numbers?

A complex sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Should only be preceded by another complex sentence. Should only be followed by another complex sentence. Has more than one phrase. Has only one phrase.

Complex numbers... Help needed! [ 1 Answers ]

In our exercises we are told to solve for x (element of a complex number) 1. x^2 - 6x + 25=0 The answer is x=3+4i or x=3-4i Can anyone tell me how these answers were derived?

An Integral (Complex) [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Friends! I can't find any solution 4 this Integral. I know the correct Answer, but don't know why. Could u please help me out?? Regards Amir P.s : The Question is attached to this mail

View more questions Search