Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Dec 23, 2005, 02:11 PM
    Anyone know how to...
    Create your own ring tones for your phone? I have a razor, and someone told me you can make your own ring tones using your own cds or MP3 files and transfer them using bluetooth. I don't have bluetooth on my computer, so that might be a problem, but I could just hardwire my phone to it right? I have a cable that fits.
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2005, 08:38 PM
    Don't think you can do it on your own, of course I may be wrong. There are several websites that will do it for you (for a fee of course) just Google "create your own ringtones"
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2005, 08:40 PM
    Someone once showed me how to download the song "teasers" from music websites onto a cell phone to use for ringtones. Anyone know how to do that? I forget how

Thanks
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 1, 2006, 04:17 PM
    If you have got the wire to connect your phone to your PC then you should have some kind of software that come's with the phone to allow you to view pictures, video and music file's on your desk top, As well as been able to upload tones and stuff as well.

Jan 1, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Yea, but when I connect my phone, I hear the "ding" and my computer recognizes the phone, but nothing happens. I might just go buy a bluetooth usb adapter. Any ideas?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 1, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffatl
    Yea, but when I connect my phone, I hear the "ding" and my computer recognizes the phone, but nothing happens. I might just go buy a bluetooth usb adapter. Any ideas?
    Yes eBay is the best place to get stuff like that cheap, but just check with the seller that it will work on your phone before you buy... When you say it goes ping are you running the software suit and have you done the sync option on the system?

Jan 1, 2006, 05:07 PM
    No, Im not sure how to do that. I tried doing the sync from my phone, but noghitn happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search