Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charliegood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Pregnant & abused by baby' father
    I recently found out I was pregnant by a boyfriend who has been abusive. I have been hit and choked until I passed out several times. Finally gotten away from his abuse and moved back home with parents but he will not leave me alone. Is threatening dna tests even though his abuse could have caused me to miscarry. He has previous restraining orders by women he hs beaten up in the past. He lives with parents. The state took away their children because of continued drug use. They all continue to use drugs now. It is a horrible situation. I was raised in a respectable, law abiding, christian home and want to know how I will protect this unborn child from the horrible abuse that it's father experienced as a child and now projects on others.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2007, 11:45 AM
    OK, I have to ask. How does someone raised "in a respectable, law abiding, christian home" get involved with a violent drug and woman abuser, let alone get pregnant by him?? You don't have to answer that, I just wanted to make that point.

You do what the other women have done. You file a restraining order against him. You will need to document his abuse and violence. Don't put him on the because unless you plan on getting child support from him. Which you will have to do if you want public assistance. If it wants a DNA test let him, but you need to file for Full custody with no visitation due to violence. You will need a lawyer to help you get this done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby with american father [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm in the US on a one year visa. If I have a baby with an american father which is born in the US, can I take it back to my home country when my visa expires? Do I need his permission? I doubt I'll be able to stay in the US and I'm concerned that I may be forced to leave and not be able to...

Who father my baby [ 6 Answers ]

I was told by my doc that I was concevied on the 20 I made a mistake I had intercourse wit 2 people well me and my ex had intercourse 12-16 I had intercourse wit the other person 18 and around the 23 who was most likey to get me pregnant

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

Supporting father of baby about to be born [ 4 Answers ]

I am almost nine months pregnant and the father is living with me. I have been supporting him for 7 months because he keeps promising to get some income. He does not seem to be trying very hard. He also is verbally abusive and threatens to leave me and never speak to me again if I don't keep paying...

How do I tell my soon to be baby father he may not be the father? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my first daughters father were taking a break from each other and I got pregnant and I'm not too sure if he is the father of my new child or not and I have no idea how to tell him without breaking his heart...

View more questions Search