Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmdavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Title on a Vehicle
    Is there any way to get someone's name off a title besides refiancing a vehicle? I live in Arizona.
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 31, 2007, 03:43 PM
    It would help us answer if you told us what relation, if any, is the person on the title. For example, if you purchase the vehicle, paid for it with cash, etc, and the seller promised you a valid title but never furnished it, that's different that let's say, your ex-girlfriend whom you still speak to and know how to contact for a signature on a Bill of Sale. What's the situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tow vehicle [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 31' airstream trailer. GVW is 4600lbs. Will my 1999 jeep grand cherokee be able to adequately tow this trailer. The jeep has a V-8 engine which produces about 235 horsepower. Thanks for any input. Jim

Intelligent vehicle [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me how the fuel level in a vehicle tank be measured? What sensor can be used? What other features can be added in order to automate a vehicle? Is the electronic lock system be added & how to give information to user mobile when a burglar tries to open it?

Nys vehicle title transfer question [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently transferred a nys title to my 2000 kia sportage to my daughter by signing the back of the title and dating it. Subsequent to this the car was seized by NYS for a 12 year old judgement. I stated that the car was transferred on the date signed on the back of the title and the official...

View more questions Search