Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbeam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Titles for a few bizarre animations and movies (possibly not meant for children)
    I've been looking for these for ages so I'd be ever so grateful if you could help me.

1. I remember seeing this on telly, I'm pretty sure it was a movie. It looked like it was animated 80's style, pretty whimsical and all, reminds me of The Last Unicorn if I think about it. It could've been an anime, too? I just remember this one very powerful scene from it, the character were these short critters with fur in random spots (or all over, there was fur either way but they weren't exactly animals either), the other one was red and the other one white, and another character had struck the white one (it was probably a girl) with an arrow or something else that was sharp, and she was dying on the ground while the red character (male.. I'm so sure he had a bandana on his forehead) was crying and cursing the third character, since they turned out to be evil after all. And we see a shot of the third character feeling regret and hiding away in a cave/hole/darkness.

2. This is probably completely obscure and possibly not something widespread, but it was this short animation where all the senses of the human had their own form, i.e.. The Nose, The Mouth, The Ear, etc and they all had mechanical legs where they moved around this tower. I remember the scene where The Hand propped up on one of the other's heads and opened a door, and I also remember all of them climbing up some stairs. I think their creator was shown too, I'm not too sure.

3. This is a live-action movie. There's a boy who has a friend/pet rat/mouse/other rodent and someone close to him/someone he knows hates the rodent and has designed a device to kill it with. I remember the device being really complex and as painful for the mouse as possible full of several ways to torture it and it had this rodent-shaped coffin/plastic cup/whatever in the end, spinning. I remember it being possibly red, too. It reminded me of that board-game, Mouse Trap.

Thanks so much in advance.
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 01:48 AM

Reading that first description, all I can think of is Wizards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_(film)
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2009, 07:29 PM
    The second one...

Sounds similar to a claymation short, by Jan Svankmajer... I can't recall the name...

All of the senses and body parts come into the room one by one... to form a man...

It's on a collection called "Scenes From The Surreal"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

70's or 80's animated movies. Can't find titles. [ 13 Answers ]

One with a boy all in white with a dunce cap shaped hat. Animation in watercolor. Who goes to a strange land where he meets these bouncing busty ladies that were mountains at one point? The animation is very simple and angular. The ladies even have pointy busts! It's very musical; the ladies...

2 80's animated movies/series? Looking for titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to live in New Hampshire when I watched this movie/show and we had satellite so there is a good chance it is Canadian, as I remember watching the Raccoons and other shows like that. It is a vague memory, but I was 3 years old when I saw it, so :) No clue if it was a show, but I am more...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search