Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drehmeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Money Needed for Merchandise already delivered
    I am an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef. I have a host who owes me $350 for merchandise that she and her guests at her show have received already. The money has been taken out of my account by Pampered Chef. I have called her several times and been told that she would be sending the money. This has been going on for over 2 months now. I have called her 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks and she will not return my call. Any suggestions on how I can get the money from her??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 18, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Small Claims court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

Summons and entry of default delivered same day [ 19 Answers ]

Hello , I have a question about my being sued for credit card debt. I was served about 5 days ago with a summons stating that I am being sued by a law firm for a delinquent credit card dept I have with Capital one. On the same day I received in the mail a copy of a request for" ENTRY OF DEFAULT" ...

Delivered my son April 18th, Pregnant Again? [ 1 Answers ]

I gave birth to my son 6 weeks ago, I resumed having unprotected sex with my fiancé two weeks ago. I have had a constant stringy vaginal discharge without odor or itch... also in my last pregnancy I knew within days that I was pregnant, and feel I may "just know" again. In the beginning of my...

Merchandise not delivered - paid by creditcard [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I purchased a sofa at Storehouse furniture, a retail outlet for the Rowe Co. It is a popular East Coast furniture store. I have purchased from them before. I waited for 3 years to make this purchase & decided only after they moved into a new huge - over 10,000 sq.ft. space - to see all of...

View more questions Search