Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrgrant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Unlocking car stereo
    Hi I changed the battery in my porsche boxster 986 2.7ltr 2000 model, and I'm in australia, and need help unlocking the code for the standard stereo system, the details are as follows
    Type - 4462
    Serial - Y5035729
    Thank you sooo much.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Call your local Porsche dealer - give them the serial number and they should be able to find out the unlocking code for you.
    mrgrant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 06:09 AM
    I was hoping that someone could find out the code because there is a way, I just don't know how. I rang porsche and you have to take car in and $120. Thabks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlocking the brain [ 10 Answers ]

How can I unlock the part of my brain which I don't use - is it true that when I've unlocked it I can move things with my mind and talk to the dead and stuff? :confused: :p :D :eek: :cool:

Car radio unlocking. [ 2 Answers ]

I need the unlocking code for Honda car stereo with serial number OL 04514... Thanks in advance.I am waiting.

Unlocking laptop keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: hey I have a labtop and my kid use it and when he gave it back to me some how the keys on the keyboard was lockedi couldn't type! Does anyone no what I can do? Can you please help me! I restarted and also took the battery out and put it back and it does not seem to help. Can any some one...

Unlocking my Laptop [ 5 Answers ]

Please can someone help me on how to unlock my laptop. I just bought a new laptop but my friend used a different password for it now I can no longer open or have access to it anymore and my friend too can't remember the password that he used for it.

View more questions Search