Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reetika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2003, 04:34 PM
    Database
    Hi there!
    I would like to have some detailed information about
    This topic:-

Specify the hardware needed to support Database system, supporting your reasoning with argument and a detailed rationale.

Waiting for your reply

Cheers
    Reetika
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 21, 2003, 08:24 AM
    Database
    Please don't ask or expect us to do your homework assignments for you. Your instructor gave the assignment for YOU to do so you can learn from them. The answers to these questions should be in your texts or class notes. Or you could use the vast resources of the WEB to do your research. I suggest www.google.com as a starting point. A good glossary of computer terms can be found at www.whatis.com.

If you have a specific question that you haven't been able to find an answer to, we can try to help with that.
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 10, 2003, 08:13 AM
    Database
    DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK YOUR INSTRUCTOR FOR HELP

Your instructor is there to help you and SHOULD help you

That I all I am going to say

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms Works Database [ 3 Answers ]

I am using ms works database but the only way I can add the contents of a field is by creating a report.Anyone help me please there must be a shorter way.:)

Advertising Database [ 3 Answers ]

I work in real estate and need to set up an advertising database. Is Microsoft Access suitable for this or what would be the best program to use? I need to be able to charge out advertising on a weekly basis to each relevant property, e.g. the property address needs to be in the database and...

Program for creating database [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have one question: I want to create a database which would act like stand alone program (I hope you understand). So far so good but the problem is that I don't know any of programming languages so I need a program which doesn't require programming. If anybody knows program like that...

How do I connect to a database [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having problems connecting to my database. I have had my site working perfectly on brinkster, but when I've moved it over to my new host it doesn't work. How do I know what way I should be connecting to the database i.e. DNS-less, system DNS or file DNS etc. Could some one...

Database [ 1 Answers ]

In a database I have inputed a subform. The subform adds up totals of plants by adding Price*quantity. That is fine, the problem I have is that I want to have a box that adds up all the plants totals to give an overal price. Anyway you can help me? Thanks

View more questions Search