Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Paper stuck in throat
    Hello, I was eating a sub from subway and thought it tasted weird only to discover that when I was almost finished with the sub that I was eating paper that was inside the sub. Now I feel paper stuck in my throat causing my mouth and to feel dry. I visited the fire department and the paramedics said I would be fine but I read online that it's a very worth reason to visit the E.R. Should I go?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Paper is very water soluble and disentegrates easily, you shouldn't worry much honestly, if it's not dissolved (and it's not poisonous if it's used with food) it will be soon. Get yourself a liter of water and drink it the rest of the night and you should be fine.
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Dec 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
    The paper is still stuck in my throat as I feel it, should I go?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 04:45 PM
    If you've had it this long, you should be seen by someone so that infection does not set in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Lately,I have a score throat every morning when I wake up, but after a couple of hours the pain is gone. I am totally fine. I am wondering why is that? The temp has been crazy lately too, if that will help you determine my case. Thanks:)

Sore throat! [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 3 days and now I have congestion and sneezing with it. When should I see my doctor and is this anything to worry about?:confused:

Stuck in the back of my THROAT? [ 11 Answers ]

Yesturday I was eating popcorn at my friends house. After that it felt like there was a piece of the popcorn (the hard shell part) stuck in the back of my throat. I kept drinking water and it still feels like it's there. It started right after I ate popcorn. It just feels like something's back...

Sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is katie. And I have had a sore throat that comes and goes all the time. I get white spots that come off and smell. But now it hurts in the middle of my throat and all the time, my ears hurt off and on. But then again ihave tmj so when my jaw hurts my ears hurt. Is my throat something to...

View more questions Search