Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maritzurico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Computer restart
    My computer restarts again and again not even finishing the windows start up. I already checked the AVR, but it is connected properly. What will I do to solve this problem?:(
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2007, 08:05 AM
    What is AVR for you? Sorry but do not know what that is, thanks.
    Morton35 Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Dec 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
    This could be a number of issues. We need more information. Does the PC restart everytime Windows loads? What are your hardware specs? The likely issue could be heat related. Are your PC fans operational?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Where or when do you see AVR?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Automatic voltage regulator -- avr ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automatic restart - computer will not boot! :( [ 1 Answers ]

Computer Gurus- Here is my situation. I turn on my computer, it goes to the loading windows xp screen, then reboots before it gets to loading even the slightest hint of the actual windows OS. So I tried my solution. I attempted to boot from CD drive, with the windows xp install cd in the...

Auto Restart [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to find out what cause auto-restart of the computer. Recently, my PC has been auto-restarting when I try to run a game. ='( I have been running this games for quite some times & doesn't seem to have this problem only till recently. Could someone tell me what happen? :( ...

Computer restart automatcally [ 1 Answers ]

Why computer restart automatically ? When I try shut down PC after select shutdown PC restart. Pl tel what to do?

Restart Message [ 2 Answers ]

I loaded a program (a wireless mouse) and shut down the computer with out restarting. Now every time I start it up I get a message asking me if I want to restart to complete the update yes or no. If I restart I just get the same message no matter how many times I restart so I click "no" and the...

Problems on restart [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, newbi here, I just wanted to say hello and pose a question . I've learned a lot of useful information here in the past and I hope someone can help. I'm running MS xp Home Edition, I recently discovered a problem where upon restart , my desktop appears but my mouse and keyboard are frozen....

View more questions Search