Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nohrt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Putting a price on business
    I am trying to negotiate a price on a carpet cleaning business. I can easily put a price on the equipment that is included, but how do I put a price on the customers and contracts that also come with it?

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
    in carpet cleaning, seldom are customers a lot of repeat business on a monthly basis, if you do have contracts, their value is only that of the remaining accounts payable that comes with them, and then even assume on losing some. Also is it a franshise or not. Also why are they selling, that may have an effect on price.

In the end, this is all negotiation, how much differnece is there between their asking price and the value of the equpment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to determine a fair price for a business [ 3 Answers ]

My employer has offered me and my son a chance to buy her business. It's a commercial cleaning service that brings in aprox $15,500 a month. She wants payments of 7000 a month to be taken off the top of the profits. I'll be paying this for 5 years. There is no building in the sale, only...

Price Increase Business Letter [ 2 Answers ]

How do I inform customers the necessity of increasing prices for a swimming pool and spa service

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

What price to pay for business [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I am purchasing a new age bookstore. And our only problem is coming up with a fair price. The business as of now takes in under 40,000 a year profit. We came to price of 100,000, 35000 inventory, 5000 fixtures and furniture. 60,000 goodwill. Is that a fair price? Also we have...

View more questions Search