Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2003, 06:04 AM
    How to "Lock" a database
    The database I am working on contain cofidential informations of people who participated in our study. I am wondering if I can lock my database so that it will require a password to view or open it

Anyone know how to lock databases?

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Microsoft works database "out of memory"! [ 3 Answers ]

Yo, Anyone know how I can stop the above message coming up, when I try to print, or even print preview, a nodest little database. Really apreciate your help, Perth, Australia:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.