Ask
    casscass71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 05:25 PM
    my school project on John Tallon
    does any body know who john tallon is? :confused:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 05:40 PM
    John E Tallon, M.D. was a surgeon and physician in the U.S. Army during the Civil War. Do a search on his name on the internet and you may pull up something. Otherwise, you will need to go to the library to do some research and see what you can find out about him.
    charlesAntoine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 12:47 PM
    I have information about John E. Tallon and copies of letters he wrote during the Civil War while caring for slaves in Louisiana.
    Charles A. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Adams High School Accreditation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I received my high school diploma online through a school called John Adams High School, the school is accredited by different accreditors. I am not familiar with what type of accreditations colleges will accept, and I am hoping someone who is familiar with this can help me. The school is...

Greek myth about Ares for school project [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently working on a school project involving Greek myths. He is supposed to choose a Greek god and a corresponding myth and do a presentation and skit. He has chosen Ares, and needs recommendations for a (school appropriate) myth to use. Any ideas?

Sewer system project thingy (high school student needs some info!) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: OK, I'm a high school student and I'm am confused on where the sewer systems go. I need too find out if I flush a fish down a toilet in the city (so a city sewer system I think) where would it go? And if I flushed a fish down the toilet out in the...

View more questions Search