Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Mid to late 90s kids show
    I need help so bad! I can't think of this show I used to watch when I was little. I was born in 1992 so it was on in the mid to late 90s. It was on disney channel and was a cartoon about animals. The main character was a penguin or some kind of bird. I can remember the music and picture the show. But what was it called??
    Please help me!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 26, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Some more detail about the show is it took place in a zoo, it was a cartoon on playhouse disney in the late 90s. It was probably around 1998 or maye the early 2000s. I remember the animals would alwas get in some sort of trouble and they could talk. I also remember the theme was a white background and the animals would pop up in little circles.The main character was in a bigger circle than all the other animals. As soon as all the animals would pop up on the screen, the title would come up. I think the main character was some sort of bird. There was also an elephant and a Zebra and a monkey. Please help!
    chunkat Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2010, 05:17 AM
    "chilli Willi"?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmcMXjh0uWs&feature=related... either that or Pingu? Hmmm..
    lazy ppl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Is it something start wit 'M'? One-word title?
    lazy ppl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Madagascar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Late 80s/early 90s kids TV show--very difficult [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all out there! I'm looking for a title or any information on a TV show I used to watch as a kid. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia... I highly doubt that it is a local TV show, but I could be wrong! I'm having avery hard time trying to find this so I do appreciate any or all help. From what...

Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

The name of a kids TV show [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of this kids TV show and I barely remember it. It was a boy that lived alone with a plant on this globe or something and he walked around the globe a lot. Like he would be walking upside down and the plant would grow and stuff. I barely remember it. ...

View more questions Search