Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 09:01 AM
    How can I add reviews about products that I sell
    Hello,
    I was wondering how I can add product reviews for the products that I sell. Is there a way I can use the reviews from amazon.com or any other site by paying them or exchanging services.
    My site is a new one. Until my visitors start leaving product reviews, I'm looking to post reviews from some other source.
    Please help
    Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2005, 09:06 AM
    At a minimum, you could just link to the reviews you want to show... or even cite them verbatum (with the source, of course).

As for getting paid, many sites like that have Affiliate Programs that you can check out.

Here's Amazon's Affiliate Program" http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=3435371
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2005, 09:07 AM
    PS; what's the url to your site?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2005, 09:14 AM
    It might be possible but it really depends on what facilities Amazon provide. They will have to provide some featrure (an API, Web Service etc.) that will allow you access to their data. I wouldn't hold out your breathe though and would probably just link to reviews for now or alternatively - write some yourself. If you sell the products you should be able to get your hands on some for testers.
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 11:03 AM
    Thanks Guys
    Thanks for the replies.
    Srujan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employee Performance Reviews [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I have just walked into work this morning to be asked if I am OK to have an employee performance review at 3pm this afternoon. I need to prepare for what may be asked and also some insight into why it may have been called. Anyone out there got any advice?

How can I sell a story [ 2 Answers ]

I want to sell a book if possible. How do you get started? I read one author just submitted a manuscript. What ecactly is a manuscript? The whole story? Are there contest for writing?

Buy Sell and Exchange [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me any good sites that you can "Buy Sell and Exchange" videos and dvds ? (Ireland or UK)

View more questions Search